This is a new page and is being updated with more content.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, World Wide Web, and mobile telephony systems. It uses standardized communication protocols to enable mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages. An intermediary service can facilitate a text-to-voice conversion to be sent to landlines. SMS was the most widely used data application, with an estimated 3.5 billion active users, or about 80% of all mobile phone subscribers, at the end of 2010.
- LobbyPhone: “text your US postal address to (520) 200-2223 and get a text back with your state & federal legislative rep phone numbers”
- How to make an SMS bot with Google Sheets and Twilio: How to set up an SMS bot in Google Sheets using a Twilio phone number. (docs.google.com)
- SMS for Humans: Using NLP and Python To Build Text Interfaces, with Twilio
- Twilio Programmable Chat Quickstart and Demo (glitch.com)
- Recieve an SMS with Node
- Playing a Twitter adventure game using SMS and Twilio on Glitch (twilio.com)
- How to Receive an SMS in Node.js with Twilio and HyperDev (Glitch)
- Botkit and Twilio Programmable SMS (github.com)
Latest from the blog
Visit the blog