Actions on Google let you build for the Google Assistant. Your integrations can help you engage users through Google Home today, and in the future, through Pixel, Allo, and many other experiences where the Google Assistant will be available.
Actions on Google (developers.google.com)
Actions on Google documentation¶
- Actions on Google (developers.google.com)
- Getting started (developers.google.com)
- Web simulator: test your actions and get access to debug information and voice customization (developers.google.com)
See also @actionsongoogle on Twitter for updates.
Tutorials and project templates¶
- Actions on Google/Api.ai boilerplate project on Glitch (glitch.com)
- Google Home Action project on Glitch (glitch.com)
- Build a Google Action in Node.js with Jovo (jovo.tech)
- Voice Technology is an Opportunity to Make Weird Stuff: A new spin on the classic 20-questions game. (medium.com)
api.ai is a “conversational user experience platform” that lets you build “natural language interactions
for bots, applications, services, and devices”.
- Building Actions for the Google Assistant with No Code (Google Cloud Platform via medium.com)
- Building a Google Action Using API.AI (Josh Feinberg via medium.com)
- Build Your First Assistant App For Google Home
Libraries and frameworks¶
- Eliza Actions SDK sample for Actions on Google (Actions on Google via github.com)
Latest from the blog
See links to a bot's Botwiki entry when visiting its page on Twitter or botsin.space.
Visit the blog