Alexa, the voice service that powers Echo, provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to interact with devices in a more intuitive way using voice. Examples of these skills include the ability to play music, answer general questions, set an alarm or timer and more.
- Alexa (developer.amazon.com)
- Alexa Skills Kit (developer.amazon.com)
- Training for the Alexa Skills Kit (developer.amazon.com)
- Alexa Skill Blueprints (blueprints.amazon.com)
- Alexa Airport Info Skill (glitch.com)
- Writing a Weasley Clock with Alexa (mdickin.com )
- Build an Alexa Skill in 7 Minutes Flat with Node.js and StdLib (hackernoon.com)
- Alexa Twitter DM Skill (glitch.com)
- Build an Alexa Skill in Node.js with Jovo (jovo.tech)
Tutorials using Dexter, a platform that makes connecting third-party APIs easy.
- Alexa Fact Skill (John Keefe via github.com)
- Introduction to Alexa (codecademy.com)
- How to build an Alexa skill – Trivia skill tutorial (developer.amazon.com)
- How to build an Alexa skill – Fact skill tutorial (developer.amazon.com)
- Announcing New Alexa Skill Builder (Beta), a Tool for Creating Skills (developer.amazon.com)
- Having a merry, geeky Christmas… creating an Alexa skill with ASP.Net Web API (tutorials.botsfloor.com)
- How to Bypass Alexa’s NLP and Jump to Warp 10 (Ted Cohn via linkedin.com)
- Alexa (JS): node.js framework for building skills for the Alexa platform (github.com)
- Alexa message builder (Slobodan Stojanovic via github.com)
- allenai/alexafsm: finite-state machine library for building Alexa skills
- alexafsm, A Finite-State Machine Python Library for Building Complex Alexa Skills (Vu Ha via medium.com)
Latest from the blog
I keep saying it's an end of an era quite often these days.
Exploring the bots people make and follow in the fediverse.
Visit the blog