Before you submit your bot to Botwiki, please review the following guidelines:
- Bots submitted to Botwiki should follow the Botmakers Code of Conduct.
- Unless the bot is only available as source code, the bot must be posting from its own account which should not be a shared with the author.
- Generally not accepting:
- bots posting links to news, blog articles, and other online content
- bots that retweet hashtags
- bots posting unedited pre-existing text, with some possible exceptions, such as:
- the text is an original work of the bot’s author
- the bot is open-source
- the bot has a significant following
- the bot has a unique feature or a twist on the idea
- commercial products (unless they’re opensource)
- bots that create NFTs
- bots that require you to follow another account to function
This is a living document and the Botwiki team reserves the right to reject and remove submissions not covered by the above guidelines. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback via email or on Twitter.
Latest from the blog
Manage tweets and lists, tweet to Super Followers, and yes, you can post polls now!
Visit the blog