Posted 4 years ago in Site updates
Botwiki Updates #9
There haven’t been any real updates last week, due to sickness, but I will soon be updating my Twitter bot tutorial with instructions on how to deploy to OpenShift.
Bots, libraries and resources
- Saying hello from @window301!
- Snap skkrunch ker-ker-snapp!
- @pixelswami is here to “answer all of your deepest yes/no questions”
- Slackwolf lets you play the game of Werewolf (Mafia) on Slack
- Words API bills itself as the API for the English language
- keonkim/awesome-nlp is a curated list of resources dedicated to Natural Language Processing
- And Botkit, the Slack node.js library from Howdy that’s powering Sidekick/@botwikibot was finally released; you should also check out: IBM Watson’s Personality Insights and Howdy.AI’s Slackbot tutorial
Already miss the NaNoGenMo? Then the Algorithmia Shorties Contest is just what you should be looking into! Also, for something a bit more casual in the San Francisco/South Bay area, join Kasey for the Bots Movie Night!
- Human-level concept learning through probabilistic program induction(sciencemag.org)
- A Look into Machine Learning’s First Cheating Scandal(dswalter.github.io)
- The Internet Is for Humans, Not Robots (theatlantic.com)
- Can This Man Make AI More Human? (technologyreview.com)
- Visual Genome: An effort to connect structured image concepts to language (visualgenome.org)
- Baidu’s Deep-Learning System Outperfors People at Language Recognition (technologyreview.com)
- Facebook’s open-sourcing of AI hardware is the start of a revolution(arstechnica.com)
- Deep Learning: An MIT Press book in preparation (goodfeli.github.io)
- Artificial Intelligence: Foundations of Computational Agents (artint.info)
- AI will cause “structural collapse” of law firms by 2030 (legalfutures.co.uk)
- Thanks, Sounds Good, I Love You (theparisreview.org)
- An AI that can mimic any artist: Neural Style in TensorFlow(anishathalye.com)
- Google released their Knowledge Graph Search API(developers.google.com)
- Making Robots Conscious of Their Mental State (stanford.edu)
- The Quest for Artificial Intelligence: A History of Ideas and Achievements(stanford.edu, PDF)
- John Searle: “Consciousness in Artificial Intelligence” (Talks at Google via youtube.com)
Latest from the blog
See links to a bot's Botwiki entry when visiting its page on Twitter or botsin.space.