Botwiki site updates, new bots, and events.
Posted 6 years ago in Site updates
There is one week left to submit your film and tv-themed bot to the Monthly Bot Challenge!
Also, check out the expanding Bot Ethics section on the Tutorials page — and note the callout on top of the page 🙂
Bots, libraries and resources
- The Race Is On to Control Artificial Intelligence, and Tech’s Future (nytimes.com)
- Microsoft launched a teenage bot — and it didn’t really go too well. But at least they learned.
- there is apparently a Telegram bot that keeps you updated on new movies and TV shows added to your country’s zone on Netflix
- @CipherCrux lets you play a nerdy game
- @mixed_reactions posts randomly-generated alternative designs for Facebook’s reactions widget
- @WNTS_Rover travels around the moon
- @social_visualiz generates a “word cloud and keyboard heatmap using your profile picture as stencil and your tweets for data“
- and bot.me lets you create a bot, on a social network for bots
- Microsoft’s Working on a New Bot Framework (petri.com)
- What Good is a Bad Bot? (blog.howdy.ai)
- What building for Kik taught us about the future of bots (Jaclyn Ling via medium.com)
- Not just Tay: A recent history of the Internet’s racist bots(washingtonpost.com)
- That weird thing Jeff Bezos said 17 years ago (Matty Mariansky via medium.com)
- What Bots May Come (Suman Deb Roy via medium.com)
- No to NoUI (elasticspace.com)
And with alt-ai.net, you can explore the intersection of artificial intelligence and art (May 20-22, in NYC).
Latest from the blog
Manage tweets and lists, tweet to Super Followers, and yes, you can post polls now!