Botwiki site updates, new bots, and events.
Posted 5 years ago in Site updates
Announcing speakers for the upcoming Botwiki Edit-a-thon!
And once again, huge thanks to the sponsor of the event, Gyro 👏👏👏
Bots, libraries and resources
- Uzbek external labor migration body launched a Telegram bot that “allows users to download various forms and letterheads [and] find out meeting time of the management of the agency”
- @duffpunk_ borks every six hours
- @sunrisebot helps you keep on top of all those sunrises
- @_statbot turns you into a video game character
- @donorschamps helps @DonorsChoose projects across the finish line
- 🚎 🚙 🚌
- @therealmuseum exposes the corporate structure of museums.
- @reflectionbot provides “moments of mindfulness, reflection, and casual Socratic inquiry for your twitter feed”
- @littlehumanbot generates…little humans?
- @GlitchLogos posts awe͞şoḿe̢ ́co̧rpo̢r̴àţe͢ lo̧gos
- and Spotbot is a Slack bot that monitors your website for visual bugs
- We’re in a Bot Gold Rush (mixpanel.com)
- Using Markov Chains to Build Automatic Donald Trump (Filip Hráček via filiph.github.io)
- CreativeAI: On the Democratisation & Escalation of Creativity(ArtificialExperience via medium.com)
- Chris Messina’s video from his SXSW panel on bots, AI & the future of conversational UI
- Google’s AI Is Battering the Go World Champion in Style(technologyreview.com)
- How politicians should use Twitter bots (slate.com)
- Prompt debuts “a command line for the real world” (techcrunch.com)
- The Echo From Amazon Brims With Groundbreaking Promise(nytimes.com)
- Hosting Slack Integrations (The Slack Developer Blog on medium.com)
- Serverless Slackbots Powered by AWS (localytics.com)
- Implementing Human-like Intuition Mechanism in Artificial Intelligence(arxiv.org)
- The State of the AI market in 2015: A focus on exits (a presentation by Nathan Benaich)
- Daniel Doubrovkine gave a talk entitled “Your First Slack Bot Service” at the first New York Slack Meetup