Botwiki Updates #16
Monthly Bot Challenge
And as a reminder, there are still three weeks to join the February’s emoji-themed challenge!
Bots, libraries and resources
- finally, I made a new bot — it tweets emoji polls, once every hour
- @qz made a Twitter bot that tweets out ER injuries logged from a national dataset
- @BrailleBot posts messages in braille
- @CrazyPoshCook suggests “crazy neural network hallucinating menus and dishes”
- the MET Slack bot provides one random piece of art at a time
- @MakeUSABotAgain has a bunch of new US president candidates for you to choose from
- and here’s an extra candidate, Watson
- slack-market shows stock market quotes in your Slack team (and it’s open source)
- the NYT Election Slack bot will send your questions about the US president election straight to the newsroom (you can install it here or try it directly in the Botmakers.org Slack group)
- Pedro lets you reward folks in your Slack group with (digital) tacos
- @fbchess is a Facebook Messenger bot that lets you play chess
- and @thetinygallery set a pretty high bar for this month’s emoji-themed bot challenge!
- Slides from BAMMF: The Future of Intelligent Agents in Consumer Devices
- Go, Marvin Minsky, and the Chasm that AI Hasn’t Yet Crossed (Gary Marcusvia medium.com)
- Living with (and building for) the Amazon Echo (Simon Cross via medium.com)
- Tensorflow Tutorials (Parag K Mital via github.com)
Posted 4 years ago in Site updates
Latest from our blog
See links to a bot's Botwiki entry when visiting its page on Twitter or botsin.space.