Botwiki site updates, new bots, and events.
Posted 6 years ago in Site updates
Bots, libraries and resources
- see all the places @whereitsfive o’clock
- @Guardiandroid generates plausible newspaper columns
- @daily_dart throws a dart every day
- @worldbankfacts will query the World Bank data for you (and is open source too!)
- you can jump up and down with @circlejams
- or play with @letsplaysnake
- @EveryBowie is a tribute bot chronicling David Bowie‘s discography
- @JohnCusackNews is retiring
- it’s really sad to see there’s enough data for a bot like @mass_shoot_botto exist
- Mike Garrett used his research bot to compile a list of 100,000 Twitter accounts that are “total crap, spam, or bots”
- And Glickman is your “statmoji(tm) sports slackbot”
- Bots Everywhere (Marcus Ljungblad via medium.com)
- Facebook Messenger has 800 million users, and it’ll need bots to keep them happy (qz.com)
- With love from my robot: virtual assistants may secretly be emailing you(theguardian.com)
- Slash Commands Style Guide (Slack Platform Blog via medium.com)
- Artificial intelligence: a force for good or evil? (imperial.ac.uk)
- Could AI Solve the World’s Biggest Problems? (technologyreview.com)
- Paper review: TensorFlow, Large-Scale Machine Learning on Heterogeneous Distributed Systems (muratbuffalo.blogspot.com)
Interested in cognitive computing? Check out the IBM Watson + Robots = Cognitive IoT meetup in Foster City in California.
Latest from the blog
Manage tweets and lists, tweet to Super Followers, and yes, you can post polls now!