Art, games, and other creative projects inspired by bots.
📅 3 years ago in Article | Updated 4 months ago
This periodically updated article lists fan art, games, and other projects inspired by creative online bots. Be sure to reach out with more examples! (email, Twitter)
- not everything (but a remix): a game where you can ascend & descend to observe different levels of existence, by supiket
- Cavern Caravan Trail: embark on a fantastical journey into a mysterious cavern, carrying exotic goods in this game by ayolland
Emoji Mashup Bot
- fan art by @cahenidork
- animated header on the Botwiki bot submission page (larger version)
- A long way through a pastel universe: an interactive fiction by enui
- on the hunt: exploring a pastel universe, by Sean
- visualization of the process behind the bot, created by bot’s author
- It’s Not Easy Being Pentametron: a game created by Joe Russell
- Pépito: internet cat adventure by communistsister
- 3D model created by @Remi_Tootata
- star field: make your own night sky with this star field generator from Em
See also: Books and other literature about bots
- TwitsyBot Jam: a game jam inspired by Twitter bots, created by Emma Dee. Here’s a list of the submissions, (thanks to Enrica for the tip!), and here’s a two part playthrough of the games by Jupiter Hadley: part 1 and part 2
Image credit: @cahenidork.
Latest from the blog
Twitter shutting down free access to their API on February 9
I keep saying it's an end of an era quite often these days.